RE: st: Strange behaviour of -correlate- command

From   Zurab Sajaia <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Strange behaviour of -correlate- command
Date   Thu, 9 Dec 2010 19:50:53 -0500

You're absolutely right, and my manually calculated used mean of the prod i.e. dividing by n instead of (n-1), my bad, going home now :$.

Thanks a lot,
Zurab