st: Re: Writing values to a file

From   "Airey, David C" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Re: Writing values to a file
Date   Wed, 8 Dec 2010 09:23:46 -0600

So are you saying you can determine the summary statistics you want, but you cannot write them out to a text file? Why would you not save the summary statistics out into a Stata data set or .csv file from a Stata data set? In other words is it really the data management that is throwing you or the writing out of data to text files?