Re: st: Multiple imputation for longitudinal data

From   Stas Kolenikov <>
Subject   Re: st: Multiple imputation for longitudinal data
Date   Fri, 3 Dec 2010 11:28:48 -0600

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 11:20 AM, Eduardo Nunez <> wrote:
> Based on what you wrote, I imagine Stata hasn't implemented these
> methods ( that utilize the monotonicity).
> Would you guide me to the software that has these estimation methods.
> Do you know if it is implemented in R?

They might be in Stata, they might be in R. Check with the book I
mentioned, may be it's just a sequence of regressions combined in a
smart way.

Stas Kolenikov, also found at