st: lms command line

From   Gilberto Kac <kacetal@gmail.com>
Subject   st: lms command line
Date   Thu, 2 Dec 2010 19:47:51 +0000

Hi,

I have been trying to estimate a lms for a prospective dataset of
weight during pregnancy. I want to estimate selected percentiles for
weight as dependent and time as independent in days as continuos or
can be visit number. I am trying to write the command line but as I am
new using stata I am having a hard time. I would appreciate if someone
could help me here.

cheers