st: xthtaylor

From   Cecilia Ann <>
To   STATA List <>
Subject   st: xthtaylor
Date   Wed, 1 Dec 2010 20:21:36 -0500

I use xthtaylor command for panel data model which includes time-invariant variables.It works.
When I apply the same code for model without time-invariant variables, stata shows error reminder.But Hausman test gives me a relative large negative value, which implies xthtaylor is a better method.So, I am confused now. What method I should apply for models without time-invariant variables(FE and RE do not work here)?
Thanks for help.