Re: st: RE: plot of selected percentiles over time

From   Gilberto Kac <kacetal@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: RE: plot of selected percentiles over time
Date   Wed, 1 Dec 2010 17:36:34 +0000

Thank you Nick for the help. I will try it.
regards

--
Professor Gilberto Kac
Observatório de Epidemiologia Nutricional/Nutritional Epidemiology Observatory