Re: st: outliers v. skew

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: outliers v. skew
Date   Tue, 30 Nov 2010 13:13:44 -0500

Another good option is -mmregress- and related commands ("findit mmregress"). These commands also have helpful options for the identification and classification of outliers, something which least squares cannot be trusted to do.

Steve