st: non-central chi-square?

Subject   st: non-central chi-square?
Date   Fri, 19 Nov 2010 09:40:51 -0600

Question to Stata Corp: Is there any particular reason why there is no
density function for chi-square implemented in Stata? Judging from the
Wikipedia material, computing the cumulative probability is at least
as difficult as computing the density (more difficult as you need to
use incomplete gammas vs. exponents), yet the cdf is there (and is
important, I've used it a bunch of time), and the pdf is not.