Re: st: ICE conditional option and categorical variables

From   A Loumiotis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: ICE conditional option and categorical variables
Date   Thu, 18 Nov 2010 17:05:22 +0200

and in the second specification of the ice command what option do I
use to set catvar1a=0 if catvar1b is imputed to 1 and vice versa?