st: gllamm and pweights with link(log)

From   "Hillel Alpert" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: gllamm and pweights with link(log)
Date   Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:53:51 -0500

If Dr. Rabe-Hesketh sees this list, I shall be grateful if she could kindly address. Is it "small bug", or something else needed to run this model in gllamm?

Hillel Alpert

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Hillel Alpert  wrote:
> I appreciate your interest in helping.
>
> "Does not work" means the following error message, which returns with link(log) specified and not with link(logit).
>
> pweight not allowed
> r(101);

I suspect you uncovered a small bug that comes up with this specific
combination of options. You'd be best off figuring this out with
Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, the author of GLLAMM.

--
Stas Kolenikov, also found at