Re: st: detecting a complete data set

From   Phil Clayton <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: detecting a complete data set
Date   Tue, 16 Nov 2010 16:53:57 +1030

If I'm understanding your question properly, you simply want to know the total
number of observations (rows in your dataset) with complete data for the
variables of interest?

count if !missing(id, level, A, B, C, D)

Phil

On Tue 16/11/10  4:38 PM , Donald Spady [email protected] sent:

http://www.stata.com/support/statalist/faq*   http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/