Re: st: oversampling correction

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: oversampling correction
Date   Thu, 11 Nov 2010 13:33:12 -0500

-
Nicola, look up the sections on weights in a good sampling book, for example Robert Groves et al., Survey Methodology; Sharon Lohr, Sampling: Design and Analysis; Chapter 16 of Levy & Lemeshow, Sampling of Populations.

Steve