Re: Antwort: Re: st: RE: matrix results saved

From   "Joao Ricardo F. Lima" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Antwort: Re: st: RE: matrix results saved
Date   Thu, 11 Nov 2010 13:41:04 -0300

Rodrigo,

in this case, r(chi2) and r(p) are stored in matrixes:

***** begin example********
webuse klein
tsset yr
regress consump wagegovt L.consump L2.consump
estat bgodfrey, lags(2)
mat li r(chi2)
mat li r(p)
***** end example********

Use -eret li- and -ret li- to know how they are stored.

HTH,

Joao Lima

João Ricardo F. de Lima
Pesquisador A - Economia Aplicada