Re: Antwort: Re: st: RE: matrix results saved

From   Rodrigo Briceño <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Antwort: Re: st: RE: matrix results saved
Date   Thu, 11 Nov 2010 10:21:29 -0600

Thanks Richard. Actually I tried with that option, but the thing is
that the results I want to save are in a matrix form, not in a scalar
form. So, when I used:

estat bgodfrey, lags(12)
scalar bg=r (chi2)
scalar pbg= r(p)