Re: st: merging datasets

From   Michael Blasnik <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: merging datasets
Date   Tue, 9 Nov 2010 17:29:41 -0500

Rather than -nearmrg-, I think you'd be better off using joinby and
then using a set of logical conditions to identify the "good" matches.
 It may be tricky if you have people with the same names and missing
data on the auxiliary variables.

Michael