Re: st: "Fixing" all windows (Results, command, review and variables) with Stata 11 for Mac

From   "Data Analytics Corp." <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: "Fixing" all windows (Results, command, review and variables) with Stata 11 for Mac
Date   Mon, 08 Nov 2010 12:34:12 -0500

Not sure why this is "religious", but thanks for the input.