RE: st: RE: Displaying column percentages in a table

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Displaying column percentages in a table
Date   Thu, 4 Nov 2010 18:44:27 +0000

That's a small bug. A call to -tablecol- with -nofreq- option will result in that option being passed direct to -tabdisp-, which is illegal. The intent was that the -nofreq- call  would be trapped but it's not specified as a separate option in the -syntax- statement.

Dan Waldo

Thank you, David. This puts me pretty much where I want to be. -tabulate- does not accept noninteger weights, so that's a nonstarter; I was a little surprised to see that -tablecol- does not appear to support the nofreq option (documentation notwithstanding). But I'll iterate on this ... thanks for putting me in a good starting position.

--- On Thu, 11/4/10, David Radwin <[email protected]> wrote:

> If you like the -table- format, try
> Nick Winter's -tablecol-, available
> from SSC.
>
> You can instead use the official -tabulate- commands, but
> then you forgo
> some other features.

Dan Waldo