Re: st: R: death rate calculation - (flag: Stata 9/2 SE)

From   Rajaram Subramanian Potty <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: R: death rate calculation - (flag: Stata 9/2 SE)
Date   Wed, 3 Nov 2010 10:05:03 +0530

Dear Steve,

Thank you very much for the useful information and from your
information, I learned that it is possible to calculate the crude
death rate using STATA. Otherwise, I used to calculate the death rate
using the excel file by using the number of deaths during the
reference period and the population alive at the time of enumeartion
after adjusting the population growth rate reported in the Indian
Census.

Regards,

RAM