RE: st: Can .wmf file be opened by Stata?

From   Grace Jessie <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Can .wmf file be opened by Stata?
Date   Tue, 2 Nov 2010 09:16:58 +0000

Neil,
thank you very much for help.
I am just learning graph in Stata. Sometimes I exported the picture in .wmf file and wanted to edit it afterwards, so I sent the question.
Now that no editing can be done by .wmf file, I should also save the graph as .gph file in case I want to do any other editing afterwards.
Thank you for reminding me of the reason why  "translate figure.gph figure.wmf" does not work. My Stata is version 10, which may not
support the command.
By the way, is there a similar command in version 10 as "translate figure.gph figure.wmf" in version 9?
Thank you .

Grace