Re: st: Bias in a zero truncated poisson

Subject   Re: st: Bias in a zero truncated poisson
Date   Mon, 1 Nov 2010 10:42:57 -0400

Laurie Molina <[email protected]>:
First, read the manual entry on -ztp- and then try:

sysuse auto, clear
ztp trunk mpg
predict t_uncon
predict t_con, cm
su trunk t_*

What is it you want these predictions for?