st: Mallow Cp statistic

From   "Echouffo Tcheugui, Justin" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Mallow Cp statistic
Date   Sun, 31 Oct 2010 16:25:23 -0400

Dear Listers,
I have been using the rsquare command to obtain the Mallow's Cp statistic o=
f goodness of fit for linear regression models. I wonder whether this is th=
e correct command to use.
Many thanks
Justin

information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
prohibited.