Re: st: RE: Knowing how a variable was generated

From   Louis Boakye-Yiadom <lby_kw@yahoo.co.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: RE: Knowing how a variable was generated
Date   Sun, 31 Oct 2010 16:37:24 +0000 (GMT)

Nick, thanks for the reply. I was thinking that if it's possible for Stata to store information on the generation of the variable (at least in simple cases), it might be possible to have this feature in Stata.

Louis