Re: st: gologit2 model

From   jaimearisty1@gmail.com
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: gologit2 model
Date   Fri, 29 Oct 2010 23:51:31 +0000

Enviado desde mi dispositivo BlackBerry® de Claro Dominicana

-----Original Message-----
From: Nilam Prasai <nilamprasai@gmail.com>
Sender: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 14:10:49
To: <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>

Thanks Martin and Richard.

Just to make my problem clear. I have all independent variable either
categorical or dummy except one. Can it leads to negative probability
as my model do not include any continuous variable. Furthermore, what
would be the good sample size to run maximul likelihood estimates (how
would I know if  a small sample size is causing problem to my model).
A revision to my problem:
I am trying to estimate a generalized ordinal logistic
 model by using gologit2 program in stata. I have approximately 40
 observations for which predicted probability is negative. Should I be
 concerned. My sample size is 115.

Thank you for your response.