Re: st: size of cluster robust SEs relative to regular SEs

From   David Quinn <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: size of cluster robust SEs relative to regular SEs
Date   Thu, 28 Oct 2010 14:34:15 -0400

Thanks again, Stas.  I fear that this small N problem is really
trapping me, then.

I do notice that the most significant amount of fluctuation in
directionality occurs with a suite of dummy variables that were
constructed out of a categorical variable, wherein I excluded all but
one of the dummies to prevent perfect collinearity.  Hence, by their
nature, each of the dummies in the suite contain more zeroes than
ones.  Not sure if the fluctuation in that regard is natural or not.