RE: st: RE: creating an index variable: number of presentations to hospital by participant

From   Alison McCarthy <[email protected]>
To   stata <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: creating an index variable: number of presentations to hospital by participant
Date   Thu, 28 Oct 2010 21:19:11 +1030

Dear Nick,

This is exactly what I was looking for thanks! I had the bysort patient_id year arrivaldate, but was missing the brackets.
Thanks for sending the reading material too.
Really appreciate your advice
Alison