st: RE: sspace with panel data

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: RE: sspace with panel data
Date   Thu, 28 Oct 2010 10:31:11 +0100

Sorry, but the message means what it says. In general, Stata time series commands don't extend to panel data support unless it's obvious that they do.

sergio sola

I would like estimate a state space model using the command sspace;
Do you know if it can be used with panel data?
As far as I know it should but when I try I get the error message
"sample may not include multiple panels"