Re: st: clustering in quantile regressions with sampling weights

From   Nikhil Srivastava <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: clustering in quantile regressions with sampling weights
Date   Wed, 27 Oct 2010 17:10:30 -0700

Thanks a lot for your advice, Stas. However I am a bit confused by the
statement that there are different commands to handle weighted data.Do
we have different commands to handle weighted data in bootstrap
itself?Could you please advice if the following procedure is correct?

webuse nhanes2
program bootit
qreg bpsystol height weight [aweight=finalwgt]
end
bootstrap "bootit" _b, cluster(psu) reps(500)

Thanks
Nikhil