st: RE: outreg2 with different dependent variables

From   "Sarah Edgington" <sedging@ucla.edu>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: outreg2 with different dependent variables
Date   Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:09:30 -0700

.
You want to specify the same file name after the using statement in each of
your outreg2 commands.  Currently Stata is writing the first results to a
file called lnscippo and the second set to a file called lnuffpubb.

-Sarah

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Caterina Astarita
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 8:05 AM
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: st: outreg2 with different dependent variables

Dear all,

I need some help with the command outreg2. I would like to show in the same
table two or more different model with the same independent variable but
with different dependent variables that in my case are different kind of
crime

The command I use give me separate files, one for each dependent variable.

I run for example

xtreg lnscippo ginirfw199fit unkscippo unratm gdp95pc growth t11-t17,fe
robust
outreg2 using lnscippo, ctitle(Model) bdec(5) tdec(2) rdec(2)
adec(2) alpha(.01, .05, .10) addstat(Adj. R-squared, e(r2_a)) addnote(Put
your notes here.) word replace

xtreg lnuffpubb ginirfw199fit unkuffpubb  unratm gdp95pc growth  t11-t17,fe
robust
outreg2 using lnuffpubb, ctitle(Model) bdec(5) tdec(2) rdec(2)
adec(2) alpha(.01, .05, .10) addstat(Adj. R-squared, e(r2_a)) addnote(Put
your notes here.) word append

how can I modify the command in order to get only one file?

Thank you