st: RE: reg "partial" option equivalent to ivreg2

From   "Schaffer, Mark E" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: reg "partial" option equivalent to ivreg2
Date   Wed, 27 Oct 2010 17:46:54 +0100

Yes - it's called -ivreg2-!  -ivreg2- does simple linear regression as
well as IV regression.  The syntax is the same as that for -regress-.

> I guess I could pull the code out of
> ivreg2.ado, but I thought I would ask here first.
> -John Sanders
> *
> *   For searches and help try:
> *
> *
> *

registered under charity number SC000278.