st: Test fitness and Results explanation (help please)

From   momo <mmsabra@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Test fitness and Results explanation (help please)
Date   Tue, 26 Oct 2010 11:18:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I do a bivariate probit regression, and to test heteroscedasticity I used
linear regression and got the next results,

so firstly  what do you think for the
procedure first

secondly for the results, meanwhile the second test
with low chi2 and the first is high. And what about the significant p value

or there is no need to test if the results are significant. and reference
could say this.

the work is on stata offcourse

Breusch-Pagan / Cook-Weisberg test for heteroskedasticity
Ho: Constant variance
Variables: fitted values of nore

chi2(1) = 5897.97
Prob > chi2 = 0.0000

Breusch-Pagan / Cook-Weisberg test for heteroskedasticity
Ho: Constant variance
Variables: fitted values of expo

chi2(1) = 6.54
Prob > chi2 = 0.0106