Re: st: What kind of "if" is this?

Subject   Re: st: What kind of "if" is this?
Date   Tue, 26 Oct 2010 11:46:28 -0500

=3D is probably an equal sign in the original message encoding. Or
some sort of line break or blank space. The FAQ asks to send messages
in plain text, and warns that the message may not go through if it is
not. The mail program of the original sender may have its own
understanding of what plain text is.