Re: st: Robust Standard Errors in Paneldatasets

From   Léon Bueckins <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Robust Standard Errors in Paneldatasets
Date   Tue, 26 Oct 2010 17:13:02 +0200

Thank you for clearing this up to me. So using Petersens code or ivreg2 will be unbiased as they account both for 2 dimensional clustering, right?