st: Pseudo Panels (Repeated Cross-sections with time series)

From   ajjee <ajjee1@yahoo.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Pseudo Panels (Repeated Cross-sections with time series)
Date   Tue, 26 Oct 2010 05:39:03 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All

I want to analyse Surveys for 3 years and my dependent variable is binary.
As the surveys were conducted in three consecutive  years but the the
respondent are not unique and that's why its pseudo panel data. Now I have
some question.
1) Can I use time and country fixed effects with -xi:logit- command (I'm not
able to use -xt- commands as "repeated time values within panel" problem
arose and then I reshaped the data.
2) What about the standard errors, can I cluster them by country.
3) Is there some other command(s) for analysing these type of data.
4) Please recommend some material.

Thanks