Re: st: FW: stcrreg: when the proportional hazards assumption fails

Subject   Re: st: FW: stcrreg: when the proportional hazards assumption fails
Date   Mon, 25 Oct 2010 17:53:21 -0400

You might also be interested in a thread about -stcrreg- and
stratification started at
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2009-10/msg00614.html.

In addition, you might consider the competing risks analysis on pp.
209 -211  of the Stata 11 Survival Manual, which uses -stcox- and
hence, can apparently accommodate strata.  (The example is continued
on page 226.).

Steve

Steven J. Samuels
[email protected]