st: model comparison in a complex survey data analysis setting

From   Fred Dzanku <fdzanku@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: model comparison in a complex survey data analysis setting
Date   Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:42:01 +0100

Dear All,
I need some help please. I would be glad if someone can help me with
this: how can I compare two or more models in a complex survey data
analysis setting when these models have no true likelihoods (i.e since
a likelihood ratio test is said to be inappropriate) and BIC and AIC
is therefore not reported?

Fred