st: Test fitness and Results explanation

From   momo <mmsabra@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Test fitness and Results explanation
Date   Sat, 23 Oct 2010 11:05:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I do a bivariate probit regression, and to test heteroscedasticity I used
linear regression and got the next results, so what do you think for the
procedure first and the second for the results, meanwhile the second test
with low chi2 and the first is high. And what about the significant p value

the work is on stata

Breusch-Pagan / Cook-Weisberg test for heteroskedasticity
Ho: Constant variance
Variables: fitted values of nore

chi2(1) = 5897.97
Prob > chi2 = 0.0000

Breusch-Pagan / Cook-Weisberg test for heteroskedasticity
Ho: Constant variance
Variables: fitted values of expo

chi2(1) = 6.54
Prob > chi2 = 0.0106