st: mfx compute after biprobit

From   momo <>
Subject   st: mfx compute after biprobit
Date   Sat, 23 Oct 2010 06:39:20 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

 I run bivariate probit regression.

after the run of biprobit

I used mfx compute it gives me the marginal effects as follows

. mfx compute

Marginal effects after biprobit
y = Pr(expo=1,nore=1) (predict)
= .05165933

but the problem that I need other marginal effects as (expo=0, nore=1) and
(expo=1, nore=0) and (expo=0, nore=0), I mean that I need the effects of
independent variables on the different choices or dependent variables

but the formula doesn't work, I tries a lot of times, i.e. how to use mfx
command and predict the mentioned marginal effects.

please, don't hesitate to ask me if its not clear, any participation is
highly appreciated.
thanks a lot