st: Ignore gap in time series data

From   "Poliquin, Christopher" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Ignore gap in time series data
Date   Thu, 21 Oct 2010 17:35:35 -0400

I have a clocktime (per second) time series of prices over three trading days.  Markets are closed overnight, so when I do...

 . graph twoway tsline price

I get a graph over the three days with ugly lines connecting the closing price one day with the next day's opening price.  How can I eliminate the part of the graph (x-axis) when markets are closed, and maybe just add a vertical line to separate the days?  So each day would run 9AM-5PM for the three days and hours not within this period would be ignored.

Best regards,