st: estout and test statistics

From   Rodrigo Briceño <>
Subject   st: estout and test statistics
Date   Thu, 21 Oct 2010 14:46:09 -0600

Hello statalisters. I just found and interesting pair of emails that
were sent to the list on june 2007, regarding the inclusion of some
specific tests into the table produced by estout. I partially solved a
similar issue following the answer that was provided in that time.
What I have still pending is the inclusion of just a minor
modification: I want to put stars to the significance level of the
test. Please see what I have done and is correctly functioning
(windows XP, stata 9.2):

quietly regress liq sap ndvenc pprom pemi mes if isin=="XS0185150165"
estimates store m15, title(XS0185150165)
quietly estat imtest, white
local hettest = r(chi2)
local hetprob = r(p)
estadd scalar hettest = `hettest'
estadd scalar hetp = `hetprob'

estout * using modelo.txt, cells(b(star fmt(%9.3f)) se(par))
stats(r2_a N hettest hetp, fmt(%9.3f %9.0g %9.3f %9.3f)
labels(R-squared)) legend label collabels(none) varlabels(_cons

Can somebody please tell me where can I put the "star" option for this hettest?

Rodrigo Briceño
SKYPE: rbriceno1087