Antwort: st: poisson gof in table - estout command

From   Richard Ochmann <>
Subject   Antwort: st: poisson gof in table - estout command
Date   Wed, 20 Oct 2010 10:58:19 +0200

this adds the chi2-statistic:

webuse dollhill3
tab agecat, gen(agecat)
eststo poi1: poisson deaths smokes agecat1 agecat2 agecat3,
estat gof
scalar gof = r(chi2)
estadd scalar gofchi2=gof: poi1
esttab poi1, stat(gofchi2)