Re: st: pairwise test of proportions

From   Phil Clayton <>
Subject   Re: st: pairwise test of proportions
Date   Wed, 20 Oct 2010 12:12:05 +1100

Not sure about earlier versions but in version 11 -prtest- can perform one-sample, two-sample (ie paired) or two-group comparisons depending on the syntax used.

The two-group syntax is:
prtest varname, by(groupvar)

You can also use -mcc- to calculate McNemar's chi-squared for paired proportions.