st: standardized betas in Prais-Winsten Regression

From   Schöler, Lisa <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: standardized betas in Prais-Winsten Regression
Date   Tue, 19 Oct 2010 16:40:04 +0000

Hi Statalist,

I am trying to compute the standardized betas for a Prais-Winsten Regression. I know that I can add the option "beta" in an OLS. When I add the option in a Prais-Winsten Regression, I don't get an error message, but the coefficients don't change. Can anyone please help me?

Thank you

Lisa Schöler
Professur für BWL, insb. Electronic Commerce
Goethe-Universität Frankfurt
Grüneburgplatz 1
60629 Frankfurt a.M.
Phone: ++49 69 798 34632
Fax:   ++49 69 798 35001

Get serious about better marketing decisions - apply now!