Re: st: Changes in ML d2 routine between v10 and v11

From   Jeffrey Pitblado <>
Subject   Re: st: Changes in ML d2 routine between v10 and v11
Date   Tue, 19 Oct 2010 10:52:36 -0500

Patrick Eozenou <> is using the -negh- option with -ml maximize- and still gets the "(not concave)" messages:

I have just tried running the code again with -version 11- and -ml
maximize, negh- as suggested, but the routine keeps iterating on the
same non-concave value. Is there anything I am not seeing?

The -negh- option is documented as being an option of -ml maximize- but it is being ignored. We will fix this in a future update. In the mean time, Patrick can specify -negh- as an option to -ml model- to get the desired behavior.

--Jeff Pitblado