st: stcrreg: graphing the interaction with time

From   Eduardo Nunez <enunezb@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: stcrreg: graphing the interaction with time
Date   Tue, 19 Oct 2010 11:35:42 -0400

Dear Statalisters:

After running stcrreg to my data, I found that my exposure variable
interacted with time (using tvc) with a p-value 0.001.
How should I graph such interaction in order to see its direction and
shape? I used the default in stcrreg, meaning interacting with _t.
My exposure variable is continuous.

I used Stata 11.1

Thank you in advance,

Eduardo