Re: st: SVY set question

Subject   Re: st: SVY set question
Date   Tue, 19 Oct 2010 10:01:00 -0400

Rajaram Subramanian Potty-

There is no single solution. The same study might require several,
depending on whether the singleton strata occur by design or because
there are PSUs without subpopulation members or with no observations
on some study variables. See
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2010-07/msg00245.html, See also
sections 5.3 & 5.4 of E Korn and G Graubard, Analysis of Health
Surveys, Wiley, NY 1999. I wasn't aware of -idonepsu- (Thanks, Joao!),
but it would not be a first choice.

Steve

Steven J. Samuels
[email protected]