st: VIF after Prais-Winsten Regression

From   Schöler, Lisa <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: VIF after Prais-Winsten Regression
Date   Tue, 19 Oct 2010 08:13:50 +0000

Dear Statalist,

I would like to estimate the VIF values after running a Prais-Winsten Regression. I tried it with
.estat VIF
but this doesn't work. Does anyone know how I can get the VIF values after a Prais-Winsten Regression?

Thank you

Lisa Schöler
Professur für BWL, insb. Electronic Commerce
Goethe-Universität Frankfurt
Grüneburgplatz 1
60629 Frankfurt a.M.
Phone: ++49 69 798 34632
Fax:   ++49 69 798 35001

Get serious about better marketing decisions - apply now!