st: error info from "xtivreg2, fe"

From   "Jing Zhou" <jing.zhou@rmit.edu.au>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: error info from "xtivreg2, fe"
Date   Sun, 17 Oct 2010 18:57:17 +1100

Dear All,

I am using "xtivreg2, fe" to estimate my panel data-models, which include endogenous variables and instrument variables. but the command failed to provide results but shows " i() required". Could you tell me what this information is about and how to solve this problem?

Many thanks!

Jing

Jing Zhou
PhD Candidate
School of Economics, Finance and Marketing
College of Business
RMIT University
239 Bourke St
Melbourne VIC 3000