st: Quadratic term in ZIP model

From   Asaduzzaman Khan <asad1988@yahoo.com>
Subject   st: Quadratic term in ZIP model
Date   Sat, 16 Oct 2010 15:52:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all
I've fitted a zero-inflated Poisson (ZIP) model where I had to include a significant quadratic term (e.g. age, age^2) to have a better fit. Can anyone help me with the interpretation of the overall effect of age on the counts? Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks
Asad Khan
University of Queensland