Re: st: survival analysis

From   martine etienne <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: survival analysis
Date   Fri, 15 Oct 2010 11:01:01 -0700 (PDT)

No problem Steve,
Thanks for trying to help.

----- Original Message ----
From: Steve Samuels <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, October 15, 2010 1:52:45 PM
Subject: Re: st: survival analysis

Martine-

First of all I apologize for misspelling your name in my first post.

I've seen survival analysis applied to suppression data, but it's not
simple.  I'm afraid that I don't have sufficient knowledge in this
area to advise you. If you are at a medical center, perhaps the
statisticians can help or point you in the right direction.

Best of luck,

Steve

Steven J. Samuels
[email protected]