Re: st: Error message I don't understand

From   Neil Shephard <>
Subject   Re: st: Error message I don't understand
Date   Fri, 15 Oct 2010 16:03:38 +0000

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 3:41 PM, Neil Shephard <> wrote:
> Try removing the square brackets that encapsulate your weight, they
> are present in the syntax diagram for the -table- command to indicate
> that the use of weights is optional, they are not  required when
> actually invoking -table- with weights.

Ignore that, no idea where I dredged that piece of mis-information up from.

"Our civilization would be pitifully immature without the intellectual
revolution led by Darwin" - Motoo Kimura, The Neutral Theory of
Molecular Evolution

Email -
Website -
Photos -